EJCL is local civil defense for another round of economic downturn, unemployment, depression, recession, foreclosure, upheaval, or other grief. Massive housing crisis and foreclosures will most likely center a repeated US economic depression.
EJCL can resolve a city’s housing foreclosure crisis with speedy, fair, considerate, and just resolutions.
Emergency Jury Civil Law (EJCL) is an emergency city plan to deal with civil court justice in midst of an overwhelming economic emergency crisis.
Examples of such emergencies:
- Massive foreclosures brought on by extreme unemployment, bank failure, or currency failure.
- Immigration and exportation decisions brought on by massive legal or illegal immigration population movements.
- Property insurance adjustments following massive or extreme weather, fire, or natural disaster.
- Neighborhood civil damages from massive riots, lawlessness, looting, or political upheaval.
- Massive job layoffs resulting from unresolved local corporate/labor contract disputes.
EJCL declares a city’s independence of outside banks, politicians, corporations, or states causing economic paralysis or neighborhood disruption. Why should local neighborhoods see increased crime, abandonment, and property value decreases due to actions of disinterested outside banks, politicians, corporations, or states. In the case of a housing crisis, that is to say, why should city neighborhoods suffer from poorly managed eastern establishment wallstreet-banker owned mortgages and foreclosures.
In an example case of massive neighborhood foreclosures, a petition is presented to the local city government (or council) seeking declaration of EJCL. The targeted contracts are foreclosures within city limits.
Declaration of Emergency Jury Civil Law (EJCL) is the civil court justice equivalent of a declaration of “martial law”. It is similar to a “disaster area declaration” for public safety and emergency management. It is used in economic emergency situations to streamline, speed up, and provide civil justice in extraordinary circumstances.
EJCL may be declared by any city government by democratic vote and passage. A vote for EJCL (by the city council) may be petitioned by a citizen committee holding significant requesting signatures from citizens residing within the affected civil court jurisdiction.
Upon declaration of Emergency Jury Civil Law, the city administration temporarily suspends its civil court justice system for certain clearly defined contracts. These contracts are reviewed under Emergency Jury Civil Law.
EJCL requires a concise, clear, and working definition of the type of contract qualifying for EJCL review.
The population of all contracts, within a civil court’s jurisdiction, fitting the EJCL description, immediately become eligible for EJCL administrative review.
Examples of contracts declared under EJCL might include:
- All home foreclosures within a declared jurisdiction.
- Insurance claim petitions from disaster within a declared jurisdiction.
- Massive property damage civil law suits caused by political unrest.
- Massive population immigration rulings.
- Corporate/labor contracts threatening massive local layoffs.
EJCL transfers civil justice power to a jury chosen by the city administration and counseled by the local civil court judicial. A streamlined and timely system of civil justice is applied to all contracts under EJCL declaration. The composition of the EJCL jury is defined in the EJCL declaration and approved by the city council.
An EJCL hearing gives a jury of peers authority to rule on EJCL defined civil contracts. The jury has right to uphold, revise/modify, or abolish civil contractual obligations and rule legal enforcement of those decisions.
Any party to a civil contract under EJCL may request and receive a EJCL hearing and review of the contract. The jury decision, to uphold, revise/modify, or abolish a contract is final ruling on such contracts. Legal representation is allowed, but not required, for any party-to-contract seeking an EJCL contract review.
- Persons holding contracts defined as EJCL are allowed a streamlined and timely hearing of a local jury (with presiding judge) and a binding decision.
- Speedy citizen-justice is administered at city government level in local jurisdictions.
- Massive immediate civil justice is possible in cases of extreme economic or political turmoil.
- EJCL simply requires EJCL declaration/approval, a jury, and speedy-orderly judicial management.
When service in a restaurant suffers, more waiters are needed. When fire breaks out everywhere, more fire fighters are needed. When crime becomes rampant, more police are needed. When democracy morphs to elected oligarchy and America lacks governance, send help to the few surviving democratic representatives. More representatives are needed. More presidents are needed. Keep the #c535+1. Send 11.5k more. #c12000+9 democracy shares power. #c535+1 democracy hoards power. Step it up, America. Be proactive. Check out plan-b.
Article the First: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_the_first
Iron Law of Oligarchy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy
MARP defined: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL
Transparent Budget Writing and Presentation http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/02/transparent-budget-writing-and.html
Abolish the fed. jrclifford.com/Jekyll.html
Citizen is coach to team democracy. Coach is responsible for success. It’s your call, coach.
Wanted: 12209 dedicated patriotic volunteers to secure America’s future & prosperity with a MARP shadow-citizen government.
Wanted: Presidential candidates (for one of 9 elected executive branch presidents) 2016