- Are highest moral imperative & top government priority.
- Are productive, create value, and provide a living wage.
- Are centered in city government and small business.
Policies that encourage job growth cost money:
- Raise $600/yr maximum unreported income rule to $12000/yr.
- Fund employer tax breaks for hiring, training, and maintaining a workforce.
- Fund employer workmen’s compensation costs.
- Fund universal employer and employee healthcare.
- Fund employee layoff retraining costs.
- Fund unemployment insurance.
- Eliminate employer tax breaks for exporting jobs.
- Tax or tariff employer job exportation.
- Eliminate, reduce, or fund employer and employee income tax and accounting costs.
- Eliminate, reduce, or fund employer and employee social security tax and accounting costs.
- Eliminate, reduce, or fund employer and employee medicare tax and accounting costs.
- Eliminate, reduce, or fund employer and employee state and local tax and accounting costs.
When considering new job regulations:
- All job regulations are either funded or unfunded.
- Any job regulation not worth funding is not worth passing.
- Got a “must have” job regulation? Fund it or forget it.
Forget job growth until willing to pay for it.
It’s common sense. When service in a restaurant suffers, more waiters are needed. It’s common sense. When fire breaks out everywhere, more fire fighters are needed. It’s common sense. When crime becomes rampant, more police are needed. It’s common sense. Building a house requires enough carpenters or waiting a lifetime for results. #c535+1 didn’t build Hoover dam. #c535+1 didn’t build the interstate highway. Middle America did. (millions of them)
It’s common sense. When democracy morphs to elected oligarchy and America lacks governance, send help to the few surviving democratic representatives. More representatives are required. More presidents are required.Apportion: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apportion?s=t Apportionment: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apportionment?s=t http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apportionment_%28politics%29 Apportion history of failure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_the_first Apportion Math: http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/11/mart-apportionment-math.html Keep the #c535+1. Send 6800 more. #c535+1 is elected autocrat-centered oligarchy. #c7329 is citizen-centered democracy. The MART citizen-chamber does the right thing. The MART autocrat-chamber gets it done. Third millennium citizen-democracy is unstoppable. Resistance or delay is truly tragic. Your congress is so bad: http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/09/yourcongressissobad.html Article the First failed apportionment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_the_first
Iron Law of Oligarchy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy MART defined: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL Full Disclosure: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-o Plan B: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-g Communication: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-eC
Transparent Budget Writing and Presentation: http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/02/transparent-budget-writing-and.html
Abolish the fed. http://jrclifford.com/Jekyll.html
Start: #c7329 wp.me/s1fQnO-start @_marp @coach1640280
Twitter: @_MARP http://twitter.com/#!/_MARP @coach1640280 https://twitter.com/coach1640280
Audience: #c7329 #ows #occupy @OccupyTogether
Wanted: Presidential candidates (for one of 9 elected MART executive branch presidents) 2016 http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL
May the #c7329 force be with you.