General principals and observations:
- Control of power requires its sharing.
- Controlled power is adequately shared. (democracy)
- Uncontrolled power is inadequately shared. (elected oligarchy)
- Controlled power is democracy.
- #g7780 is adequately shared democracy.
- #c535+1 is inadequate unshared elected oligarchy.
- Powerholicism is 535+1 systemic.
- Sharing power is caring power.
How to recognize powerholicism:
- Powerholics never share power.
- Powerholics are never in control.
- Powerholics are in complete denial of their powerholicism.
- Powerholics are powerless over their condition and incompetence.
- Powerholics are convinced of their worthiness and ability.
- Powerholics are dollar preservation fanatic.
- Powerholics are both unworthy and incompetent.
The powerholic paradigm:
- Only the powerful are worthy of power.
- Power is above law, equality, and democracy.
- Power must be possessed, increased, and preserved.
- Power is indestructible, unlimited, and possess able.
- Power should never be given up.
- Power should be increased at every opportunity.
- Powerholics perceive themselves as “in control” and therefore as the status quo.
- Powerholics always preserve the status quo to preserve their perceived power.
- Powerholics preserve the dollar at all costs, war, death, famine, sickness, suffering.
- Powerholics are, in fact, not in control, but are controlled by their perceived power.
- Powerholics can never let go of power.
- Redistribution of power is unthinkable.
- Shared power is weak and indecisive.
- Suffering of the under empowered is natural status-quo collateral damage to the unworthy.
- Is hidden, inward, and unconscious naked pursuit of political power.
- Pursues raw power leading to illogical political allies and outcomes.
- Consolidates power by bottlenecking. filibuster
- Uses electoral college to suppression the popular vote. electoral college US
- Creates election structures and administration to consolidate power. gerrymander
- Never reapportions government, allowing automatic power consolidation. Article the first
- Eliminates, reduces, and suppresses competing political parties, down to two, and ultimately to one party.
- Believes worthy political action leads only to re-election or more power.
- Creates democratically and humanly harmful and illogical public policy.
- Uses complexity as first tool and argument for more power consolidation to the “worthy”.
- Sees simplification as anti-status-quo, ridiculous, and illogical.
- Uses all forms of discrimination to preserve the power status-quo.
Powerholic monetary policy:
- The dollar is power. Get it. Possess it. Keep it. Control it. Then, make it scarce for everyone else.
- Debt, taxes, and spending are super primary issues, trumping all other issues.
- Unity preserves the dollar. 1860 “unity” cost 600k lives, liberties, and happiness.
- The dollar monetary status must be preserved, as it preserves existing perceived power.
- Pricing policy is always one-way-up to support a prevailing price status quo.
- Never print money. Borrowing is fine. Always choose to limit supply to preserve dollars of large holdings.
- Never allow competing monetary systems.
- Always consolidate money systems where possible.
- Economic predators cause necessary collateral damages in a free market.
- Wealth privileges should never be questioned, limited by law, or sentiments towards equality.
The powerholic 3-step power cycle:
- Use war, economic turmoil, depression, or recession to obtain or increase power.
- Possess, preserve, concentrate, and increase that power.
- Exercise that power towards greater power consolidation and greater possession of power. Go to step 1 and restart the cycle.
First steps to powerholic recovery
- Powerholic must recognize consolidated power as false and unshared.
- Powerholic must let go of false and unshared power.
- Powerholic must give way to generous democratic power sharing.
Powerholicism is based on low self esteem, a poison consumed in hidden chambers of the mind, destroying the spirit and soul.
Powerholicism poisons the individual, group, society, democracy, spirit, and soul.
Powerholicism is a hidden poison in DC and corporate chambers paving a well traveled path from democracy, to oligarchy, to tyranny.#c535+1 powerholics need powerholics anonymous PA #c535+1 powerholics need radical democracy RD. DC needs powerholics anonymous and radical democracy. PA & RD. #g7780 is powerholic-free radical democracy. RD. #c535+1 is self-service powerholic elected oligarchy. PA #g7780 is citizen public service democracy. RD. @_marp is a citizen team solution to powerholicism. It’s common sense. When service in a restaurant suffers, more waiters are needed. It’s common sense. When fire breaks out everywhere, more fire fighters are needed. It’s common sense. When crime becomes rampant, more police are needed. It’s common sense. Building a house requires enough carpenters or waiting a lifetime for results. #c535+1 didn’t build Hoover dam. #c535+1 didn’t build the interstate highway. Middle America did. It’s common sense. When democracy morphs to elected oligarchy and America lacks governance, send help to the few surviving democratic representatives. More representatives are required. More presidents are required. Apportionment definition: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apportionment?s=t Apportionment Politics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apportionment_%28politics%29 Apportionment history of failure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_the_first Apportionment Math: http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/11/mart-apportionment-math.html Keep the #c535+1. Send 7244 more. #c535+1 is elected autocrat-centered oligarchy. #g7780 is citizen-centered democracy. The MART citizen-chamber does the right thing. The MART autocrat-chamber gets it done. Third millennium citizen-democracy is unstoppable. Resistance or delay is truly tragic. Got science? NASA simulates Mars. The MART #g7780 team simulates democracy. Born red/blue? Don’t die red/blue. http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL Your congress is so bad: http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/09/yourcongressissobad.html Article the First failed apportionment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_the_first
Iron Law of Oligarchy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy MART defined: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL Full Disclosure: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-o Plan B: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-g Communication: http://wp.me/p1fQnO-eC
Transparent Budget Writing and Presentation: http://middleamericareformparty.blogspot.com/2012/02/transparent-budget-writing-and.html
Abolish the fed. http://jrclifford.com/Jekyll.html
Start: #g7780 wp.me/s1fQnO-start @_marp @coach1640280
Twitter: @_MARP http://twitter.com/#!/_MARP @coach1640280 https://twitter.com/coach1640280
Audience: #g7780 #ows #occupy @OccupyTogether Citizen is coach to team democracy. Coach is responsible for success. It’s your call, coach. #g7780 democracy shares power. #c535+1 democracy hoards power. It’s your call, coach. Wanted: #g7780 dedicated patriotic volunteers to secure America’s future & prosperity by forming a #g7780 MART citizen-centered democracy team. http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL Wanted: Presidential candidates (for one of 9 elected MART executive branch presidents) 2016 http://wp.me/p1fQnO-dL May the #g7780 force be with you.