Democracy is a team of equals, not a multi-layered bureaucracy of unequals.
Democracy builds a team. Bureaucracy divides it.
The primary qualities of democracy.
- Elected or sortitioned leadership.
- Equal distribution of decision making influence among multiple leadership.
- Policy is voted by a representative group of equals.
The primary qualities of bureaucracy.
- Few or no elected or sortitioned leaders.
- Unequal multi-level divided decision influence.
- Policy is never voted on by a representative group of equals.
POTUS is bureaucracy, not democracy. (President Of The United States)